Monday, August 17, 2009

Ross' Shichida Method classes

Disclaimer: I do not represent Shichida Method nor is advertising for them. I am purely a very satisfied SM parent.

Something happened over the weekend that makes me wonder if Shichida Method is really working great for Ross (well, for those who dunno, Ross is my 3 and half years old son)...

Painting works are ongoing at my flat and there are lots of painting equipment that are left around the neighbourhood. Ross asked us what was going on and we told him. Out of the blue, i asked him what colour will the flat be painted? GREEN - he replied very confidently...

And... gosh... guess what... i forgot about the entire episode till my MIL reminded me yesterday... the painters have started to paint the exterior and the part near the windows are painted..... GREEN!

is it the ESP that is always taught in Shichida classes that is at work? who knows? :P i only know that Ross likes Shichida classes and that's enough...

and yes, will be registering Ryan (well, my 2nd son who is 6 mths old) for SM soon... cos the waiting list is super duper long...

No comments:

Post a Comment