Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pregnancy Guide #5 - Books for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding

Each time any of my friends tell me that they are pregnant, i will usually share with them or give them 2 books as gifts. 1 is a pregnancy book which i swear by and the other is a fantastic Breastfeeding Guide that i really like.

Pregnancy Book -
by Marie Morgan

This book is extremely good for those who are considering natural birth. I will write more about natural birth in another post. Ginny of Four Trimesters teaches antenatal Hypnobirthing classes.

Breastfeeding Book -

by Janet Tamaro

This book is excellent for mummies considering to breastfeed. The author is very knowledgable and able to write a guide which is both humorous and informative. I re-read this book for my DS2 while nursing him.]

Both books can be bought at Kinokuniya.

No comments:

Post a Comment